Blog Archive

Friday 26 June 2015

Maggi – The Lost Love of a Traveler!





Schooling, hostel life, rush days, snacks, celebrated moments, painful times, killing the boredom, the first streak of culinary independence, traveling, and many more hungry junctures of a typical Indian life are fondly entangled in the ‘2-minutes’ phenomenal strands called Maggi. It lifts your mood when you are sad, invigorates you when you feel like giving up, and honestly, I get a sort of mental clarity when I am confounded. Through long days, fleeting evenings, and tired nights, I guess most of us thrived on this sumptuous quickie until just a month back when the unforgiving lightening struck the Maggi lovers’ world. The soul food is being tried for some of its ingredients and has been phased out at least for now. Well, let’s face it, the wipe out is indefinite. For the backpackers like me, it’s a food scarcity kind of situation. Maggi has been my committed travel companion, supper motivation, and a glorious reward that would keep me going. I mean seriously, such an amazing food invention! It's so designed for the wanderers – quick & easy to cook and gratifying to eat. There have been times when I sustained my travel majorly on Maggi. I remember one such eventful Nag Tibba trip with a couple of friends of mine. Hadn’t it been for Maggi, we would have literally starved!



Read more..

Maggi – The Lost Love of a Traveler!

1 comment:

  1. nice article all info is useful
    thanks for it
    https://www.thebusinessgo.com/2019/12/10-reasons-why-gochela-trek-should-be-on-your-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete