Blog Archive

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Futchas at Kirti Bamak and Meru Glacier



"To me, trek no more means lots of snow, or beautiful landscapes. These are the obvious bonus to it. Instead it is meant to strengthen the ability to listen to the heart to circumvent the brain (that becomes a hurdle when one is tired). Since I have been following Bikat Adventures, got an opportunity to go on a peculiar voyage(Exploration trek) with them. Had many questions with me, but somewhere I knew, the answers to all my queries would render me in fuss, so I controlled and followed the instructions. I didn't Know anything about the the region, the arrangements, or anything else. I was told we were going to explore Meru and Kirti Bamak Glaciers. Though tried exploring the region on internet, I hardly could find any piece of information. I got the phone number of two fellas, with whom I had to leave. None of us had much information, I was feeling as if we were going on a treasure hunt. :D "

- Aditya Gupta ( Exploration Team Member)



Read more at :

Futchas at Kirti Bamak and Meru Glacier

No comments:

Post a Comment